Prepaid Financial Services Limited – Mastercard Marketing rules
Mastercard Text – When referencing Mastercard in text, use an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c”, with no space between “Master” and “card”.
Use your prepaid card wherever you see the ‘Mastercard Acceptance Mark’ (must be written with an uppercase “M” and lowercase “c”).
General Acceptance: Prepaid Mastercard cards are accepted at over 37 million locations worldwide displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.
ATM Locations: You can use your prepaid card at more than 2.1 million locations worldwide displaying the Mastercard Acceptance Mark.
Registered symbol – In the first or most prominent text use of Mastercard on a page or screen (after use, if any, in a headline), the ®symbol is required.
Webpage Text Recommendations
Do not use:
- No application.
- No one turned down.
- Guaranteed approval.
- Better than credit.
- No interest (unless other fees are clearly disclosed).
- No security deposit, unless other fees are disclosed and the copy states that it is clearlynot a credit card.
- No debt.
- Don’t trust your bank?
- No surprise monthly bills.
- Better than a bank.
Recommended text to use:
- No credit application.
- May be turned down if cardholder information cannot be validated.
- Guaranteed approval, however the cardholder may be turned down if information cannot be verified. [Note: this statement must appear on the front of the page.]
- Attack or disparage credit or debit in any marketing materials.
- Make references to “Mastercard Zero Liability protection” without including a statement indicating “Conditions and exceptions apply” with an asterisk that further explains these conditions.
- Use the statement “Mastercard-branded card” – simply state “Mastercard card”.
- Refer to a program as both debit and prepaid – simply state “Mastercard prepaid card” or “Debit Mastercard card”.
- Reference to child, children, kid(s), youth, or pre-teen. When marketing an approved teen card programme, use teen, adolescent or young adult.
- Market “Transferring Money” or “Sending Money” without approved Mastercard footnote.
Card Face Design on Marketing Materials
Sometimes an image of a Mastercard may be used in a Financial Promotion. It is important that the following requirements are observed if an image of a card is used in a Financial Promotion:
- Any card shown must be approved card designs incorporating all requirements.
- The entire card face must appear and must not be distorted; if multiple cards are displayed,the full card face should be shown at least once.
- Ensure simulated embossing, a cardholder name, account number, expiration date (futuredate, if possible), and proper placement of all other card design elements.
- Correct program BIN must be used in first six digits of the account number.
What should be visible on an image of a card?
- Issuer Identification Area.
- Account Number – first six digits customer BIN.
- Pre-printed BIN – first four digits of the BIN.
- Expiration Date – use a future date if possible (2 years).
- Cardholder name (or approved messaging on non-personalized cards).
- Appropriate hologram for approved card artwork (if hologram not on back).
- Mastercard Brand Mark.
PFS Issuers Statement
The FILLIT Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Prepaid Financial Services Limited is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 900036. Registered Office: Fifth Floor, Langham House, 302-308 Regent Street, London W1B 3AT.
Issuing Text on the back of the card
For customer services and lost or stolen cards call +359 2 8504004 (Above mag stripe) AUTHORISED SIGNATURE – NOT VALID UNLESS SIGNED (Above signature strip).
This card is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Limited pursuant to a licence by Mastercard International Incorporated. This card remains the property of Prepaid Financial Services Limited. If your card is lost or stolen you must contact us immediately. For conditions of use refer to www.fillit.eu (Below signature strip)
Fill your pocket with FILLIT
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International.
The Apple Pay® logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The Samsung Pay logo is a trademark of Samsung in the United States and other countries.
eCOMM Merchant Solutions Ireland Limited (EMSI) is a Company registered in Ireland under number 540660. EMSI is an approved Agent of Prepaid Financial Services Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), registration number 900422.
Fillit ® Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
Prepaid Financial Services Limited is regulated and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 554603.
Registered Office: Fifth Floor, Langham House, 302-308 Regent Street, London, W1B 3AT.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Fillit Prepaid Mastercard is operated by Streamflow Eood. Registered office address: 58 Bοulevard Bulgaria, 1680 Sofia, Borovo Sofia, Bulgaria,
©Copyright 2017 Streamflow Eood – All Rights Reserved
FILLIT PREPAID MASTERCARD® ACCOUNTHOLDER AGREEMENT
FILLIT PREPAID MASTERCARD® Terms and Conditions