Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with Facebook (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Policy and Platform Page.)
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Facebook, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Facebook, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
How we use collected information
Streamflow Eood may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide customer services
- To carry out Know-Your-Customer (KYC) checks
- To collect information on your account and to prevent use of our platform for money laundering and sponsor of terrorist activities.
- To analyze your account activity in order to provide you with an adequate and reliable service• To offer you the best possible options suitable for your needs.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. However, the transmission of such data over the Internet using personal computers or mobile devices is not completely safe and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of documents submitted to our platform. Any transmission of such documents is at your own risk. As soon as we receive your private information, we have strict security measures and procedures in place to avoid unauthorized access from any third party.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
Fill your pocket with FILLIT
Mastercard® and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International.
The Apple Pay® logo is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
The Samsung Pay logo is a trademark of Samsung in the United States and other countries.
eCOMM Merchant Solutions Ireland Limited (EMSI) is a Company registered in Ireland under number 540660. EMSI is an approved Agent of Prepaid Financial Services Limited who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), registration number 900422.
Fillit ® Prepaid Mastercard is issued by Prepaid Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated.
Prepaid Financial Services Limited is regulated and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 554603.
Registered Office: Fifth Floor, Langham House, 302-308 Regent Street, London, W1B 3AT.
Mastercard is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
The Fillit Prepaid Mastercard is operated by Streamflow Eood. Registered office address: 58 Bοulevard Bulgaria, 1680 Sofia, Borovo Sofia, Bulgaria,
©Copyright 2017 Streamflow Eood – All Rights Reserved
FILLIT PREPAID MASTERCARD® ACCOUNTHOLDER AGREEMENT
FILLIT PREPAID MASTERCARD® Terms and Conditions